Stonegrove part 2, and life

I have been thinking over my setting, Stonegrove, a fair bit of late.
I have been considering that trying to make a full campaign setting is honestly probably a bit much.
I'm considering winnowing it down to a hex crawl or a point crawl.

Another major problem is that I want there to be tension between elves/humans/goblins, but I want them to mostly get along. Mostly. Trying to think of interesting problems is a bit difficult for me.

I have also been considering rewriting the goblins as toad people and the elves as mushroom people, but perhaps that is the start of something else.

For a variety of reasons I have focused on nurturing the analytical part of my brain and my creative side has atrophied a fair bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Witches, Wizards, and Warlocks

Hypnophage

Underwater Adventures?