Court of the Spider Queen

I've continued thinking on the forestcrawl idea and I think I'm going to write it up as a pretty basic module/dungeon. I'm going to need to think more on the specific ideas and names I'll need as well as how I want it to flow, etc.

I have the following characters in mind:

  • Queen
  • Queen Mother
  • King Consort
  • Deposed King Consort (NPC/monster write up in previous post)


Obviously, being spiders, they're matriarchal as female spiders outlive male spiders and get substantially larger.

This is going to be a lower to mid-level dungeon I expect.
I am planning on having a mix of spider behavior (burrowing and also climbing/web making), different weird spider toxin behaviors (death, paralysis, possibly petrification?).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Witches, Wizards, and Warlocks

Hypnophage

Underwater Adventures?