A Change of Pace

After trying out some blog posts here and there as well as examining the ebb and flow of my own life I realized that my creative output can be spontaneous, fun, and short bursts OR longer-more developed, planned/thought out longer posts.

Frankly, my life as a whole is overly planned, has too many long-term goals and not enough of the spontaneous, short-term posts.

Until further notice I'm going to try and write short, more frequent posts. We'll see if that works better for me and how any readership develops.

That said, here are a few monsters I've been thinking about a whole lots lately

  • Blemmys
  • Cyclops
  • symbiote/intelligent goo with a penchant for bonding with other life forms
  • fungi
  • toads!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Witches, Wizards, and Warlocks

Hypnophage

Underwater Adventures?